KEEP YOUR CAR SAFE WITH A CAR ALARM SYSTEM & MORE
Keep yourself, your car and your wallet safer with car alarms, immobilisers, keyless entry, GPS tracking and in-car radar systems from JC
Find out more about our products and services below and get in touch to fit the best car alarm system.
SERIOUS BUSINESS: SHOP CAR SECURITY PRODUCTS
GET IT INSTALLED RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
CAR ALARMS & IMMOBILISERS
Did you know that Christchurch has one of the highest numbers of car thefts in New Zealand? Especially Toyota Hilux, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Imprezza, Toyota HiAce and Holden Commodores. Get a car alarm system Christchurch!
A car alarm lets your would-be-robber know that the car is protected, drawing attention to the vehicle and the perpetrator. Add a car immboliser, that prevents the car from running unless the correct transponder car key is present, and you have a near perfect theft prevention security system.
There are many good alarm systems on the market, but we trust AVS Car Security alarms: They know vehicles, they know their product, they spend time testing. We don’t get faults with AVS alarm systems.
Automobile alarms come with many different features – it’s not all about having a button on a remote control that goes BLEEP BLEEP. We’ve got a range of AVS vehicle alarms that cover your car and it’s contents. These can include:
- Insurance approved alarm systems.
- Remote central locking.
- Shock sensor to sound the car alarm when a window is broken.
- Battery back up siren that keeps the alarm sounding even when the batteries removed.
- Glass break sensor that pics up the frequency of breaking glass.
- Tilt sensor to stop the car being jacked up to steel the tyres, or being towed.
- CAN-bus alarm systems (Controlled Area Network Bus alarms) for newer model vehicles
- PIR (motion sensor) to help stop car burglars from taking your tools, computers, or deliveries. Prefect for couriers and tradies.
Talk to the team about which car alarm installation is right for you
Keys are so last decade. Why use a key when you can install a remote keyless system that includes a remote keyless entry system (RKE), to unlock the doors, and a remote keyless ignition system (RKI), to start it? Make keys a thing of the past in your vehicle.
Get accurate navigation and live tracking data with a GPS tracking unit so you can monitor your speed, know your exact whereabouts and follow your car when it’s not where it should be. Car tracking devices mainly work by transmitting a signal to satellites, which is then beamed back into your car. It’s all very James Bond.