About Zapco – new to New Zealand.
At Zapco, we’ve been doing the same thing in the same place for almost 40 years, constantly searching out innovative ways to bring better sound to the automotive environment. Why do we do it? Nothing else can grab your soul and bring tears to your eyes like music. Music will make you tap your feet, and dance for joy. Of all the arts, music has the most powerful and immediate effect on your body and your mind. Reproducing music in all its glory, and it’s subtleness, and its detail deserves nothing less than our best efforts.
Because Sound Matters.
Committed to Excellence
ZAPCO is dedicated to the pursuit of audio fidelity. Our prime objectives are to design and manufacture audio products of unsurpassed quality, to provide unparalleled support and service for these products and to conduct business in a manner that will enhance the quality of life for all involved.
Experience: Knowledge From Doing
There is absolutely no substitute for experience; that is a simple fact of life. Another simple fact is that ZAPCO has, for over forty-two years, been the leader in defining quality standards for the car audio industry. These years of experience have led to a thorough understanding of the challenges that are unique to the world of car audio. ZAPCO’s relentless quest for sonic purity consistently yields imaginative designs that utilize the most innovative technologies. The resulting products set the criteria by which all others in the industry are judged.
- 4-Channel, Class-AB, Competition Audiophile Amplifier
- Signal to noise ratio of over 110dB
- Coupled the output drivers
- Highest HFE (Gain) Sanken selected output devices
- Deferentially balanced input stage
- 0.1% resistors for lowest possible noise floor
- TI LME49720 (BJT) op-amps on the inputs
- TI LME49720 (BJT) op-amps in the signal path
- WIMA MKS2 series caps in the signal path
- Extremely low ESR caps throughout
- Proprietary patented RCA connectors
- Power @ 4Ω: 4 x 150 watts
- Power @ 2Ω: 4 x 250 watts
- Power @ 4Ω Bridged: 2 x 500 watts
- THD @ Rated Power < 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio > 110dB
- Frequency Response 10Hz to 30,000Hz ±1dB
- Input Sensitivity 1v to 9v