Rockford Fosgate Amplifier & Subwoofer Marine Pack 2
Although these are put together in pre made sets, we can design a complete system that’s custom suited to each application, we offer free appraisals for any Marine installation that will not be completed on site! Talk to us if this sounds like you!
This package includes:
Rockford Fosgate PM300X2 Punch Marine 2 Channel Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate PM210S4 Punch Marine 10″ Subwoofers
Punch Marine 300 Watt 2-Channel Amplifier
The PM300X2 is a 300 Watt 2-channel amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
• High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
• RCA pass-thru outputs
• Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
• Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
• 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
• On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
• Muted turn on
• Stealth top mounted control panel
• Cast aluminum heatsink
• Short circuit protection
• Over current protection
• Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
• Marine grade stainless steel hardware
The PM300X2 is a solid choice if you’re looking to drive a pair of coaxial speakers, component speakers, or a single subwoofer. The amplifier can also be run in stereo/mono mode simultaneously when using passive crossovers (not supplied) on all speakers. With proven PUNCH technology, the PM300X2 delivers real Rockford Fosgate power from a small design and is flexible to accommodate any moderately sized system.
Punch Marine 10″ SVC 4-Ohm Subwoofer
The PM210S4 is a white 10” subwoofer designed for marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a stainless steel sport grille and is UV and moisture resistant. Can be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
• True Marine Grade compliance
• 100% UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
• Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
• UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
• 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
• Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
• Proprietary corrosion resistant spring loaded push terminals
• Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
• Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
• Internal magnetic shielding
• Removable trim ring/grille
• Available in black or white
The PM210S4 is a white 10” subwoofer designed with weatherproofing technology specific for use in marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a stainless steel sport grille and is UV and moisture resistant. This woofer is so versatile, it can be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.