Although these are put together in pre made sets, we can design a complete system that’s custom suited to each application, we offer free appraisals for any Marine installation that will not be completed on site! Talk to us if this sounds like you!
This package includes:
Rockford Fosgate TM500X1BR Power Monoblock Class BR Amplifier
2 x Rockford Fosgate PM212S4 Punch Marine 12″ Subwoofers
Power Marine 500 Watt Class-BR Mono Amplifier
The TM500X1br is a 500 Watt mono amplifier with boosted rail Class-br technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
• Rockford Fosgate proprietary Boosted Rail technology
• Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature
• Upgraded RCA connectors
• 8 AWG Power/Ground connector. 10 AWG speaker connector
• Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
• 2013 PLC2 remote ready
• C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
• Top mounted controls
• Dual fan cooled
• Real time thermal sensing with Rollback technology
• Dual extruded heat sinks
• Discrete surface mount technology
• Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
The Power TM500X1br 500 Watt mono ultra-compact amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgate’s patented Boosted Rail technology that sips current while retaining a storage reserve for extended bursts of power. Flexible vehicle integration enabled through low-level and high-level inputs with auto turn-on. Top mounted controls allow easy access to built-in crossover and C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection circuits. The 3-stage thermal lock extrusion with dual fan forced induction keeps everything cool while real-time thermal/protection schemes safeguard the amplifier.
Punch Marine 12″ SVC 4-Ohm Subwoofer
The PM212S4 is a white 12” subwoofer designed for marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a stainless steel sport grille and is UV and moisture resistant. Can be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
• True Marine Grade compliance
• 100% UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
• Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
• UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
• 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
• Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
• Proprietary corrosion resistant spring loaded push terminals
• Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
• Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
• Internal magnetic shielding
• Removable trim ring/grille
• Available in black or white
The PM212S4 is a white 12” subwoofer designed with waterproofing technologies specifically for marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a stainless steel sport grille and is UV and moisture resistant. It’s versatile design allows it for use to be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.