Rockford Fosgate Headunit & Speaker Marine Pack 1
Although these are put together in pre made sets, we can design a complete system that’s custom suited to each application, we offer free appraisals for any Marine installation that will not be completed on site! Talk to us if this sounds like you!
This package includes:
Rockford Fosgate PMX-5 Receiver
4 x Rockford Fosgate PM2652X Punch Marine 6″ Coaxial/Component Speakers
Punch Marine AM/FM/WB Digital Media Receiver 2.7″ Display
The PMX-5 is an AM/FM/WB tuner and digital media receiver with 2.7″ full color display.
• ISO8846/SAE J1171 Ignition Protection Certified
• Stainless Steel Rear Chassis
• Steering Wheel Control Interface Compatible
• Pandora Internet Radio
• A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
• FCC, CE, IC, and C-Tick Certified
• Multi Region Radio Frequencies
• Low Voltage Warning Alert
• AUX and USB Inputs with USB Charging
• On Board Punch EQ Control
• Independent Subwoofer Level Control
• Selectable HP / LP / AP Crossovers with Selectable Slope 12 / 24 dB/Oct
• IPX6 Marine Grade
• 7-Band Graphic EQ
• 2.7″ full color display w/ auto dimming backlightning
• AM / FM / WB Tuner
• Zone Control: 2 Zone / 2 Source (F/R/S + F)
The PMX-5 digital media receiver is designed for marine and motorsports systems.
The PMX-5 features a 2.7″full color TFT display for optimum viewing – even in full sun – that is optically wet bonded to prevent any dust or moisture penetration. It is IPX6 rated and uses a water resistant rotary encoder knob with white LED button illumination and front mounted sub level controls. Additionally, with features such as SiriusXM and Pandora capabilities, Bluetooth audio steaming with album art support for Apple and Android products and true 2 zone/ 2 source control, this unit becomes a true command center of any system.
Output flexibility comes a 4x50W @ 2ohm internal amplifier or dual zone output RCA’s allowing the addition of after-market amplifiers for more power and output. Add in the EEPROM memory system, custom GUI interface and wired remote expansion capabilities and you have the only media receiver you’ll ever need.
Punch Marine 6.5″ Full Range Speakers – Luxury
The PM2652X is a Punch 6.5″ 2-way component system with a coaxially mounted tweeter featuring marine grade weather proofing technologies. Supplied in all white with a UV stable centrex injection molded plastic grille.
• True Marine Grade compliance
• UV stable Centrex™ 814 injection molded plastic parts
• Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
• Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
• UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
• 1″ (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
• Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
• Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
• Fully insulated flex lead wire stitched under spider
• Integrated aluminum heat sinking shortening ring (IDHS)
• Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
• Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
• Available in white only
The PM2652X 6.5″ Element Ready speaker is the perfect choice for your ride whether hitting the lake or the trails. This marine grade speaker features a 1″ aluminum dome tweeter designed for high output and sonic clarity and is coated to protect it against the elements and UV radiation, preventing it breaking down over time. The tweeter is bridge mounted over the midrange cone giving the speaker a component quality sound and allowing for a full cone midrange driver.
The midrange is made of a mineral filled, injection molded polypropylene material and features integrated UV inhibitors protecting it from sun exposure.This is attached to the UV stable, Centrex® plastic, injection molded frame assembly by a Thermo-Plastic Elastomer (TPE) surround designed for maximum cone control and excursion. It too has been treated for UV radiation and salt-fog resistance for maximum lifespan. The cone also attaches to a moisture, fatigue and tear resistant Aramid fiber spider for additional linear control while being driven by our high excursion, matched motor magnetics structure with IDHS which improves power handling.
Additionally, the speaker features fully insulated flex lead wires, corrosion resistant gold plated speaker terminals with integrated expansion connections for our PM2T-S tweeter kit and a fully sealed 12dB/ Octave crossover. The entire system is topped off with a UV Stable Centrex® plastic grill assembly with stainless steel hardware.
Available on backorder