Audison BitOne Digital Sound Processor
The BitOne is the answer to the problem of not being able to change the stereo in a vehicle but still wanting a sound quality experience like no other. The BitOne’s performance is unparalleled in the audio market, with Audison’s R&D team behind it, and the outstanding BitOne software, we can recreate almost any sound stage and set the vehicle up to play music every way you want!
Bit One is a multi-function digital processor capable of interfacing with any analog and/or digital source, turning any ordinary system into one with very high-level performance.
Despite its compact size, the bit One is equipped with a powerful, latest generation 266 MHz / 32 bit floating point DSP microprocessor, working in real time on all the functions of the most complete systems.
Managed and configured by a simple and intuitive computer software, it is possible to make adjustments to improve the signal through each phase of its path; from input to output.
- Analog Inputs 8 high lev. + 6 pre in.
- Digital Inputs 2.
- Analog Outputs 8.
- Digital Outputs 8.
- Equalizers for each Outputs 31-band graphic equalizer (1/3 Oct.; ±12dB).
- Crossover Filter Type Full / Hi-Pass / Low Pass / Band Pass.
- Filter mode and slope Linkwitz @ 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 dB.
- Butterworth @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 dB.